Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
Our client who is an Interior Design studio is looking for an Interior Architect to join their growing team.
Our client works on high-end residential projects within the UK and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on high-end residential design concepts, schematic and detailed design packages in line with client briefs
- Present and promote design concepts to the wider team and, where required, to clients.
- Produce work on the development and preparation of all scheme design activities
- Oversee the work-flow and deliverable for Junior and Assistant Designers
- Be comfortable working autonomously with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure projects are being delivered correctly through regular communication and site visits
- Team management, delegate tasks and activities to junior team members, where required
General Skills, Abilities and Competencies Design
- Ability to take a design brief
- Ability to generate design ideas that respond to the brief and the architecture of the building
- Be confident in the delivery of RIBA Stage 4 drawing packages for Interior Schemes under the supervision of an Associate or Senior Level Architectural Interior Designer
- Have a strong understanding of interior detailing and bespoke joinery
- Power Point