Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
Located in a beautiful converted office space in leafy West London, this team pushes boundaries in terms of design quality and is renowned for winning awards across most sectors. They are looking for a skilled and experienced BIM coordinator to join their BIM Lead and support the London office with projects.
- Work in the central BIM team, reporting to Head of BIM and Project Directors.
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Provide technical support and training.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a BIM specialist role.
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment..
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo.
- Experience in Microstation is preferable but not essential.
- Experience working on BIM level 2/ISO 19650 projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects and clash detection.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.