Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
Our client is recruiting a full time, permanent BIM Coordinator to assist on several exciting and prominent London based and international projects. They are especially keen to hear from those with proven experience in Revit set up on projects, along with a well-developed technical understanding of Revit issues. Work as part of a wider BIM team.
- Revit project coordination and team support.
- Liaise with the Architectural teams to ensure the standards are effectively communicated to project teams.
- Manage and maintain project content.
- Provide technical support for Revit and BIM software.
- Provide one-to-one support on best practice in Revit to project teams as required.
- Assist on projects – modelling and detailing.
- Assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Create Revit families in response to project needs.
- Help to resolve BIM design issues.
- Assist with the delivery of BIM projects in Revit technically.
Key Skills and Experience
- Architectural background ideal.
- Large project BIM coordination using Autodesk Revit.
- Project information management in line with ISO19650.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working in a project coordination role.
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Advanced in Autodesk Revit.
- Revit model review (e.g., Solibri, Navisworks, Autodesk Model Checker for Revit).
- Popular Revit add-ins (e.g., Autodesk BIM Interoperability tools, Ideate tools, pyRevit, Diroots…).
- Common Data Environments (e.g. Autodesk Docs for AEC).
- Coordination platforms (e.g., BIM Track, Autodesk Design Collaboration).
- Rhino-Revit interoperability -desirable.
- Visual programming (dynamo, grasshopper) and/or programming languages (Revit API – python/C#) -desirable.
- Data visualisation (Microsoft Power BI) -desirable.
- AutoCAD 2D -desirable.