Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
Establishing themselves in the late 90’s, this small studio with an award winning portfolio of crafted and contemporary intervention and refurbishments is looking for a project architect. With an emphasis on education and community projects and with a strong ethos underpinned by materiality and sustainability, this studio work with key London clients and you will be taking ownership of your own project/s.
- Lead a small design team on mixed scale projects across education, mixed use and housing.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and external consultant teams.
- Report to associates on project timeline and programme.
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect from a design focused background.
- Experience within the education sector would be beneficial however quality built project experience across any sector will be considered.
- An interest in refurbishment and re-use.
- Proven experience leading projects at design and delivery stages.
- Experience leading internal and external teams and desire to take on a management role.
- Excellent revit knowledge with practical experience.