Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
An exceptional award-winning design studio is looking for talented Project Architects and Architects to join their team. You should be a strong designer with experience of running projects and seeing projects through to completion. The practice is known for its varied portfolio of beautifully designed projects including housing, workplace and cultural schemes.
- Work with an Associate to run projects
- Produce design ideas and model using Revit.
- Work within an established team on a range of exciting mid to large-scale projects
- Coordinate with the design team to develop design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architects (or equivalent) with a strong design background
- Project Architects should have gained project running experience
- Fluency using Revit
- Experience working on projects from RIBA stages 3
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Please apply with a CV and a well-presented portfolio.