Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
Salary: £44,414 – £54,421 per annum
The Directorate of Estates at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint to the post of Estates Manager (Planning).
The postholder will provide specialist estates planning, design advice and project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of the University’s Estate Strategy and Corporate Plan.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- Relevant (construction based) Undergraduate University degree.
- Professional Chartership Achievement to a relevant professional body (e.g. APM, RICS, CEng, RIBA) or Registered Architect.
- Relevant experience in an estates/building project environment to include:
– Experience of working for or with a large complex organisation
– Experience of successfully project managing major new-build capital projects.
– Experience of successfully project managing significant refurbishment capital projects
– Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams in achieving successful project delivery.
– Evidence of successfully managing multiple stakeholders in a capital project environment.
– Evidence of successful management of project budgets and resources.
– Evidence of successful brief development, engaging with multiple end-users
- Substantial relevant experience in the above areas.
For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria please visit www.qub.ac.uk/jobs or click to Apply.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list.
Closing Date: 12/06/2023
Anticipated Interview Date: 27/07/2023
Informal enquiries may be directed to Richard McElnay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the Estates Directorate can be found at www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/EstatesDirectorate/
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8.4 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays)
Further information on our attractive package can be found at www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/HumanResources/pay-reward-and-benefits/
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. They have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and International Staff Network) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity; www.qub.ac.uk/sites/QueensGenderInitiative/ and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/