Architecture Competition: International Idea Competition for K-2 Brownfield
- Domestic and international promotion to form ‘global agenda’ of the project related to K-2 Brownfield
- Reflecting creative ideas through citizen participation
- All matters can be freely suggested by the architect
- Participants can propose a utilization plan for some areas of the target site
- Participants can propose a plan related to the surrounding area
- Idea : Ideas regarding how to utilize K-2 Brownfield, for example:
– A plan to create a global cultural waterfront city making the best use of the natural surroundings of Mt. Palgong and the Geumho River
– A plan to utilize the previous site that integrates society, culture, industry, economy, and the environment
– A plan to create a high-tech space in line with the 4th Industrial Revolution and the era of digital transformation.
– Diverse and creative ideas to improve the quality of life
Homepage : http://www.k-2idea.org/
Competition Organizing Office
⦁ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 9:00~18:00/ Except weekends and holidays)
⦁ Use Q&A bulletin board on the registration page
※ Please refer to the competition submission page for submission standards and details.
Part of the rights to the content reserved for Bustler.
For more competition, visit our competition page to get latest updates.