Our client, one of the leading global architecture practices that boast a portfolio of highly acclaimed, multi-award-winning projects, is looking for a Senior Architect with direct experience working in the transport/rail sector.
You will be design focused and hold leadership skills to bring the project from design to construction. The ideal person will be a confident communicator and directly liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as engineering and authority. This role is an initial contract position with the opportunity to move to a permanent role.
The role is centrally based and is in a beautiful part of town. Offering one day a week WFH and competitive benefits and annual leave once the position becomes permanent.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in stages 3 & 4 is crucial
- Previous experience on rail projects (particularly in the role of CRE) would be an advantage
- Fluent in Microstation is essential, and exposure to EcoSim is an advantage
- The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to lead a team of architectural assistants and technicians
- Strong communicator
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.