ArchDaily is looking for a motivated and highly-skilled architecture-lover to join our team of interns for Winter/Spring 2021! An ArchDaily Content internship provides a unique opportunity to learn about our site and write engaging, witty, and insightful articles. This internship can also open up a career path at ArchDaily, in fact, many of our editors have been part of that program.
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with demonstrably excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week for research, writing, and responding to edits; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it in the form below.
- Advance experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, and Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
- The internship will run between mid-January 2020 – June 2020. *(Flexible)
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form no later than Monday, January 4, 00:00 EST. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis; once we fill the position we will stop accepting applications.
We will only contact potential candidates for follow-ups as we receive applications. Any submissions turned in after the due date of January 4 will not be considered. ArchDaily internships are compensated.
TitleCall for ArchDaily Interns: Winter/Spring 2021
TypeCall for Submissions
Submission DeadlineJanuary 04, 2021 12:00 AM