Concrete in architecture is an architecture competition organized by archiol in association with artuminate. Concrete is a crucial material within the field of architecture and construction. what’s the past, present, and way forward for concrete as a artifact utilized in architectural construction?
The competition, Concrete in Architecture is trying to find a graphical representation and essay submissions on the importance of concrete in architecture.
The participants are liberal to choose the tactic of graphical representation. It might be through a design, a conceptual development or any kind unique approach.
- Presentation Board of the graphical representation – size: 30cmx30cm (minimum 1 boards, maximum 3 boards) – no. the presentation board.
- Text summary (min: 600 words, max: 1000 words)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to acknowledge the excellent performance of all Winners, Honourable Mentions and Top 10 entries.
The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats.
Photos, interview, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
The Winners and Honorable Mentions and the top 10 will be published on Archiol’s website and other international architecture websites partnered with us.
The best entries will be featured in Archiol’s Ezine and Archiol’s Yearbook.
All the participants will receive e-certificates.
The competition is open to all Designers and Design students.
- A zip folder with the presentation board (PDF. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Concrete in architecture – Participation Code
- Body : Link to the submission (Google drive / dropbox)
Important dates and judgement criteria
Registration deadline: 12th May 2021
Submission deadline: 15th May 2021
Result announcement: 12th June 2021
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
To be announced.