Salary: £36,402 – £51,829 pro rata
Part time: 0.26 FTE (14 hours per week)
Closing Date: Tuesday 28 June 2022 at 23:59
Reference Number: 013206
– ABOUT US –
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
– THE ROLE –
The post holder will support the delivery of a studio within the vertical integrated studio structure and support the delivery of key areas of teaching in the discipline of Architecture, and cognate disciplines.
– ABOUT YOU –
– a 2.1 honours degree or higher in Architecture
– a Part 3 qualification in Architecture
– BENEFITS –
– Competitive salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance – plus an additional 15 days per year when the University is closed
– Enrolment in USS pension scheme – employer contribution of 21.1%
– An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and home life
– An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity
– Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months free gym membership at either the Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee Campus)
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Discounted eye tests with subsequent competitive prescription lenses and frames
– Exposure to the very latest in cutting edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint and Avaya, feeding your passion for IT
– Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes
Ulster University holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advancing gender equality in higher education, read more on our website. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities. Appointment will be made on merit.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Teaching Fellow Architecture, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.