Call for Entries: Collective Intelligence Design // Responsive Cities 2023 Call for Projects
The Responsive Cities 2023 Symposium invites submissions of original projects that align with the theme of Collective Intelligence Design. The Symposium and Call for Projects is organized around the following topics:
METABOLIZE & DECARBONIZE – resource flows | microbial intelligence | nature-based solutions
CO-DESIGN & LIVING – qualitative data | crowd wisdom and community engagement | nonhuman intelligence
ADAPT TO CLIMATE & PERFORM – synthetic ecologies| simulating | predicting
MATERIALIZE & BUILD – material intelligence | circular feedback loops | fabricate
This Call is oriented toward students and professionals from all over the world to submit their projects.
HOW TO APPLY
The Registration is FREE, and the entries should be submitted digitally in PDF files via an online form- https://apply.iaac.net/applications/view.php?id=145157
The proposals should comply with the following criteria:
- Every project should be in three (3) vertical DIN A-3 panels
- The panels should contain the following information: title, short description, and drawings. Optional: renders, pictures of prototypes.
- Proposals should be in English.
- Panels should be anonymous. At the bottom right corner of each panel, you need to insert a code of six mixed letters and numbers (you decide the code and you will need to insert this code in your application form).
- Moreover, Each panel should be submitted in PDF format. The size of each file must not exceed 1MB.
- Copyright: all parts of the submitted material (including text and photographs). Each panel should be in PDF format. Also, The size of each file must not exceed 1MB.
This Call is a great opportunity for students and professionals to showcase their talent:
Selected projects will be in a digital publication with an ISBN code.
Selected projects will be in the Living Exhibition as part of Responsive Cities 2023.
The Call will be open until 30th September 2023, 23:59h CEST.
Selected entries will be by 31st October 2023.
Furthermore, If you have any specific questions about this Call, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org