Submission: May 25, 2021
Registration: May 25, 2021
Language: English, Russian
Location: St.Petersburg, Russia
Prizes: Please see details below
LETI invites students and young professionals under 35 years old to require part within the Contest LETI: FUTURE ACADEMIC SPACES. Dear young architects and concrete designers, students or working professionals, We are inviting you to require part within the Contest LETI: Future Academic Spaces.
The contest is devoted to the 135th anniversary of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University (LETI). it’s the Europe’s oldest technical university of wireless communication and EE .
LETI features a unique urban campus, which has been shaping out since late 19th century; and now we aim to form it friendlier and easier for college kids , researchers and visitors. LETI has proposed four campus locations to be transformed, and now announces a involve projects for Russian and international participants.
Proposals for the transformation of 4 LETI sites are accepted until May 25, 2021. the wants are simple.
Registered participants can invite additional technical information and a visit . Physical or virtual guided tours are going to be organized by the LETI Student Council.
Benefits for international contestants:
– All applicants’ projects are placed on the competition site for viewing and discussion by the Jury, stakeholders and general public. All contestants will get the competition Participant certificate.
– End of May 2021 the Jury chooses about 20 finalist projects to be exhibited within the public places of LETI during June – September. Presentations and interviews with authors are going to be published.
– All finalists will get the competition Finalist Diplomas and valuable prizes.
– the most prize for the international winner is that the sponsored trip to St. Petersburg.
Project submission package:
– Submitted project is shipped because the PDF presentation, authors not mentioned. It includes the pictures , text description, plans, cross sections, etc. to present the authors’ idea fully detail.
File size not larger than 30 Mb (resolution not above 300 dpi, А4).
– 3-5 images representing main idea of the Concept for the web site .
– All submitted documents (project files) have the appliance motto, which can contain letters and numbers, less than 10 characters.
– The Concept is submitted with the finished form , where all names and contacts of the team are often mentioned.
– Submission deadline is May 25. Applicants, which are chosen as finalists, send their photos and their project panel for the exhibition within the public spaces of LETI. They get the template for the exhibition panel from the Organizing committee.
Works of finalists are going to be exhibited within the public spaces of LETI. The finalists are going to be offered an opportunity to present their projects.
Winners are going to be offered traineeships within the international companies and architectural bureaus.
Winners also can by invited to figure within contracts on renovation or design of LETI’s future academic spaces.