Architecture and Design Tabloid Contest 2021 is an activity of ajc-additionally, a curated stage to drive oneself to the most extreme limits for longing for one’s own pathway and arriving at incredible statures. The subject of the challenge is “Advanced Journalism”
To investigate the area of being a business visionary in computerized news-casting identified with the Architecture and Design Community, explicitly, to move eagerly to remove it from the boundaries that one lives in. The Tabloid ought to have an extraordinary spotlight on curating – neighborhood projects, rivalries, occasions, books, and new activities with respect to the nearby engineering of your country.
We invite Tabloids in two classes –
Collegians and Open (25-100 years old)
– Submissions are available to all devotees and are welcome from all pieces of the world.
– Entrants can send Two Tabloids for each Team enlistment for the challenge. Each group may include a limit of three members. The participants will get a Unique Identification Code inside 24 hours of enrollment.
– The Tabloid (11 x 17 inches) including a cover page for features and 2-3 inward handouts could be carefully curated or hand-drafted. The Tabloid ought to be ideally planned in Portrait design.
– The Tabloid ought exclude any close to home data about the member, aside from the Unique Identification Code on the upper right corner.
– Medium of Submission is English Language.
– The section/passages ought to be shipped off firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Architecture and Design Tabloid – Category (collegian or Open) in jpeg/png design with a base 2000 px. The accommodation ought to likewise incorporate the enrollment screen capture as a connection in the email and names, field of studies/Institutes of alliance for all the colleagues.
– All contestants should specify their online media handles with the section/passages (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
– The accommodation ought to be a unique work of the participant and will go through a copyright infringement test.
– Besides three champs, Honorable notices will be highlighted and reported on sixth May 2021 on the entirety of our web-based media pages.
Jury Panel for the Competition
Joachim Krausse, Architect and Emeritus Professor, Berlin, Germany
Jayaraman Subramanian, Architect and Emeritus Professor, India
Donato Abruzzese, Engineer and Professor, University of Rome, Italy
Pappal Suneja, Architect and Design Researcher, India and Germany
Accommodation window for the challenge opens on 21st February–fifteenth April 2021 (11:59 pm CEST)
– Early Bird Registration till eighth March 2021, (2400 INR for members from India and 36 Euros for International Participants)
Enrollment Links (Early Bird)
– Regular Registration till 29th March 2021, (3000 INR for members from India and 51 Euros for International Participants)
– Standard Registration till twelfth April 2021, (3600 INR for members from India and 66 Euros for International Participants)
– Late Registration till fifteenth April 2021, (4400 INR for members from India and 80 Euros for International Participants)
Winning Prizes for the Contest are
Reference: €2000/$2400/174k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set and Bauhaus Dessau Booklets
Uncommon Mention_1: €1000/$1200/87k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set and Bauhaus Dessau Booklets
Uncommon Mention_2: €600/$700/51k INR + Certificate, Publication, AJC Book Set and Bauhaus Dessau Booklets.
12 Honorable Mentions: Certificate + Publication and AJC Curated Book Set.
Note: The above prize cash incorporates exchange charges and is liable to burden derivation according to rules and guidelines of the champ’s country.
For Queries, keep in touch with the ajc-in addition to group by means of the Contact structure and for customary updates, Visit the Instagram deal with and buy in to AJC’s Tiny Letter.
Head Image Design © Saurav Eknath Bavalekar.
> Via AJC+