Architizer Vision Awards
The Architizer Vision Awards are dedicated to the talented individuals and studios that enable the world to envision amazing architecture through photography, drawings, renderings, videos, physical models, and more.
The Vision Categories celebrate every aspect of architectural representation, from early sketches and conceptual renderings to photographs of a built project, as well as awards for physical models. These include:
- Best Architectural Photograph (4 categories: Exterior, Interior, Urban, Landscape)
- Best Architectural Visualization (3 categories: Photorealistic, Illustrative/Artistic, AI-Generated)
- Best Architectural Drawing (2 categories: Hand-drawn, Computer-aided)
- Best Architectural Video (2 categories: Long-form, Short-form)
- Best Architecture Model (Special category for physical models)
The Creator Categories honor the individual achievements of talented creators across every discipline listed above, forming a definitive “who’s who” of visionaries for the AEC industry. These include:
- Architectural Photographer of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Architectural Visualizer of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Architectural Videographer of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Architect Creator of the Year (Mixed media portfolio award for professionals)
- Student Creator of the Year (Mixed media portfolio award for students)
The Vision Awards by Architizer.com, the largest online community of architects in the world, with an audience of 7+ million strong. Entries are judged by distinguished industry luminaries in a variety of disciplines. Finalists and winners are the year’s most influential visionaries in their respective fields and receive year-round recognition for their work. The Vision Awards offers a range of accolades for firms, individuals, and students.
The Vision Awards provides a unique opportunity to see your work published in print. The limited edition “Visions of Architecture” anthology will form a guide to architectural representation for design professionals around the globe. Meanwhile, winners in the video categories will have their videos and animations premiered in Architizer’s first Architecture Film Fest. A unique online event to be held in the Fall of 2023.
Each winning entrant will receive a complimentary copy of the Visions of Architecture anthology to add to their bookshelf, desk, or portfolio. Winners will also receive:
- Inclusion in the Official Winners’ Gallery, Winners’ Announcement, and custom coverage on Architizer.com shared with hundreds of thousands of readers via our newsletter.
- Digital Winners’ certificates, badges, and other custom assets to promote and celebrate your achievement on your website, emails, and social channels.
- Social Media Spotlight alongside other prestigious Vision Awards Winners. Including publication on Architizer’s Facebook (1.8M followers), Twitter (1.2M), and Instagram (1.5M).
- Unique opportunities to get your work in front of media outlets, architectural thought leaders, and renowned industry tastemakers on our stellar jury.
- Exclusive access to an influential network of creative collaborators. Winners and Commended Entrants will gain access to an invite-only Vision Awards LinkedIn Group.
Select Winners will also be at the digital stage for a special edition of Architizer’s virtual live event series. We’ll celebrate the best in architectural representation, giving YOU the chance to tell your story and share your work.
Finally, more on Archup:
Heydar Aliyev Center: An Overview Of This Flowy Architecture