The bauhaus design style may be a 2021 design and writing competition organized by artuminate. Bauhaus may be a design movement that began in 1919, geometric and abstract featuring little emotion with no inclination towards history. it’s an arts and crafts movement emphasizing on function. Artuminate is trying to find a conceptual design and write-up submission on the planning sort of Bauhaus.
• Create a Mood Board that explains your combat the bauhaus design style.
• A write-up / basic understanding of the bauhaus design style with a stimulating title.
• A conceptual design development supported the write-up and therefore the mood board.
Registration Deadline: 22nd March 2021
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021
Result Announcement: 31st March 2021
• Competition is hospitable all citizenry , from all ages and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
• Architects, designer and style students are perfectly fitted to this competition.
• you’ll work individually or in group, a gaggle of maximum 3 people (Registration within the name of the individual representing the group, please mention the name and details of group members under the comment section in registration form).
What are often submitted?
• Mood Board of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: 01)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: min – 01 and max-05)
• Text of up to 600 words or less. (400 words min.)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm which can include, but aren’t limited to 3-D views, sketches, sections, isometric views, plans, elevations or the other means of graphical representation. you’ll include text labels, symbols and short descriptive text.
• The title must be included within the sheet.
• Your Participation Code should be written within the top right corner of this sheet.
All submissions should be digital:
• Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
• Files must be submitted in .jpeg format
• Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
How to Submit?
Upload a single zip file with your sheets in JPG. format and write-up in PDF. File to your Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the sharing link to email@example.com
• File Naming: ‘BAU_12345.pdf’ (ex. if your Participation Code is 12345, the file name should be BAU_12345.pdf). You will receive your Participation after completing the registration.
• Size Limit: 5 MB
• The Bauhaus Design Style competition is free of charge.
• No entry fees, direct registration.
Top 3 Entries:
• E-Certificate of achievement
• Feature in Archiol E-zine
Top 20 Entries:
Note! Registration deadline is 22nd March 2021, but you can submit you project until 24th March 2021.
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleBAUHAUS : Conceptual Design Challenge
TypeCall for Submissions
Registration DeadlineMarch 22, 2021 09:56 PM
Submission DeadlineMarch 24, 2021 09:56 PM