LET’S DESIGN – PIETRA KODE EDITION
LET’S DESIGN – PIETRA KODE EDITION: Cosentino Italia s.r.l. announces a national design contest for interior designers and architects, to explore the topics related to transforming public and private spaces using the innovative and high-performance surface material, Dekton, specifically from its new Pietra Kode collection.
Cosentino Italia s.r.l. announces a national design contest for interior designers and architects.
The competition aims to explore the topics related to transforming public and private spaces using the innovative and high-performance surface material, Dekton, specifically from its new Pietra Kode collection.
The competition challenges participants to develop design ideas for furniture and furnishing accessories that demonstrate the potential of this remarkable material. With a focus on disruptive solutions, the contest is divided into four categories, where Cosentino invites the candidates to showcase their creativity and expertise.
The categories are the followings:
- ➜ Furniture and furnishings for the contract sector (Offices, Retail, and Culture)
- ➜ Furniture and furnishings for the ho.re.ca sector (Hotels, Restaurants, and Bars)
- ➜ Furniture and furnishings for the yachting sector (Motor and sailing yachts)
- ➜ Furniture and furnishings for the wellness sector (SPA and Fitness B2B + B2C)
The Super Partes Judge, will evaluate the candidates and select the most deserving based on the following criteria:
- ➜ Originality and innovativeness of the proposal or analytical study conducted in comparison to the state of the art, and the suitability of the proposed material as a design material will be evaluated for this contest.
- ➜ completeness and level of accuracy of the work;
- ➜ environmental sustainability of the project;
- ➜ feasibility.
- ➜ compliance with technical requirements
- ➜ Letter of Interest from the manufacturing company
Furthermore, The selected candidates will be able to access the next phase of the competition, which involves a meeting at one of Cosentino’s Italian locations to present the technical characteristics and technological potential of Dekton material and the new Pietra Kode collection, on which the selected candidates must base their design proposal. The meetings will take place at the agreed Center or City Cosentino between March 06 and May 19, 2023, with the possibility of an extension.
The selection of the first 12 finalists will be by July 20, 2023, during a dedicated event organized by Cosentino at the City in Piazza Fontana. Moreover, At this stage, the award ceremony will consist of the publication of the object in augmented reality that can be used for voting online and at the Cosentino City.
Also, The application must be received by 11.59 p.m. on May 12, 2023. But you have time to submit your proposal until June 23, 2023.
The contest is open to designers and interior architects of all ages and nationalities operating in Italian territory, and with proven work experience in the sector, either individually or as a group, provided that the reference person complies with the previously mentioned terms.
- ➜ realization of the augmented reality version of the 3 projects selected in each category;
- ➜ the physical realization of the project prototype to the winner in each category;
- the great and extensive communication work by Cosentino, the project partners, and the media partners involved.
- ➜ the exhibition of the selected projects within the contexts of national and international relevance in which Cosentino is involved. Such as trade fairs and sector events, starting with the Milan Design Week 2024. And in the Cosentino City Milano showroom located in Piazza Fontana 6, for one year.
Finally, more on Archup:
Heydar Aliyev Center: An Overview Of This Flowy Architecture