LIV Hospitality Design Awards 2024 is now open for entries!
LIV Hospitality Design Awards 2024: The LIV Hospitality Design Awards 2023 is now open for submissions, inviting the global design and architecture community to showcase their brilliance and creativity in the field of hospitality design.
The LIV Hospitality Design Awards 2023 is now open for submissions!
The mission of the LIV Hospitality Design Awards is to celebrate the quality and diversity of architectural ventures and interior design projects shaping the worldwide hospitality industry today.
Also, You are invited to show off your talent and innovative designs in the Living and Eating categories.
Additionally, With 41 categories in the LIVING section and 25 categories in the EATING section, it’s a comprehensive program dedicated to rewarding those whose work unites creativity, innovation, and enhances guest experience.
In the upcoming fourth edition of the LIV Hospitality Design Awards, a grand jury panel composed of experienced architects, designers, and developers in hospitality will evaluate the submissions and select the winners in each category.
- ➜ all projects are accepted, without any realization time limits. However, entries in the “Brand New” category must be in business for not more than 3 years.
- ➜ the entry description is one of the most essential parts of your submission, so make your description engaging and interesting; keep it succinct, but still, give as much information as possible; share the original idea for the design, the creative trigger, how it contributes to society or local communities, etc.
- ➜ the project description and other information should be written in English.
- ➜ you can upload up to 10 images with each entry. Select some images that give an overall view of the Architecture/Design, and others which are close-up shots. Please keep in mind that in case you have a winning submission, the cover image (the first image you upload) will be on the website Winners Gallery and in the Annual LIV Book, so it should be the image that best represents your entry overall.
- ➜ don’t forget you can also upload a PDF file with any additional project details, 3D drawings, product specifications, business plans, or any other information.
- ➜ for projects that are not yet in Business provide specifications, site details…etc.
This competition is open to professionals, students, and emerging talents.
The benefits of winning extend beyond recognition and prestige, as awardees gain new opportunities for PR and promotion, attracting new talent, and boosting team morale. Moreover, Winning a LIV Award inspires confidence and attracts new clients, making it an excellent investment for design professionals.
Early submissions before July 15th, 2023, will receive a 10% discount.
Learn more on Archup: