The Competition is hospitable all citizenry , from all ages and cultural background, working in groups or individually. Teams are often formed by a maximum number of three people. Personal information of all the team members are often uploaded during the registration procedure.
- 1 A1 in landscape format with appropriate drawings (plans, sections, 3D-visualisations)
- 1 A3 in landscape format, containing a BILL OF QUANTITIES as per given format
- 1 A4 in landscape format, containing a 200 word WRITE UP
Note: The format for the above will be shared once the individual/team registers along with a TEAM CODE.
>> Winner: Will receive the opportunity to develop their project under the mentors up to a satisfactory constructive stage, that allows for its manufacture in Ahmedabad, India. Due to COVID-19, CCA will take charge of coordinating the different agencies involved (community, manufacturer, etc.) in order to materialize a 1:1 prototype that can be implemented on site, that being, Behrampura.
>> 2 Honourable mentions Publication on our website/social media + Certificate
Early registration > 15 September – 1 October – 2000 INR
Standard registrations > 2 October – 8 November – 2500 INR
Late registrations > 9 November – 28 November – 3000 INR
DEADLINE > 29 November, 23:59 IST
- Salone Muralidhara Hiriyur, Senior Coordinator,SEWA Cooperative Federation, India
- Alejandra Villamil, Active member , C-Innova, Colombia
- Carla Quesada, Coordinator of the Gender & inclusive cities, Center for Urban Sustainability Foundation, Costa Rica
- Sankalpa, Architect, Co-founder , Thumbimpressions Collaborative, India
- Vidhya Mohankumar, Urban Designer, Founder ,Urban Design Collective, India
- Chaal.chaal.agency, India and Colombia
- Urbz, Colombia
- SEWA cooperative federation, India
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleProject Lari: An International Design-build Competition
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration DeadlineNovember 29, 2020 12:00 AM
Submission DeadlineNovember 30, 2020 12:00 AM
VenueBehrampura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
PriceStandard registrations : 2500 INR; Late registrations : 3000 INR