Architecture Competition: RENDER CHALLENGE 2
Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built.
Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers’ imagination most realistically.
Why you should take this Challenge?
- To showcase you’re rendering skills.
To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
To present the idea of ‘Quality over Quantity’
An Image that says it all!!!
Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all. As this competition aims at exploring and understanding rendering (a medium of conveying designs) to an unimaginable extent, so you are free to choose the type, location, scale.
The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
- Presentation Board of the conceptual development – size: 30cmx30cm (1 board)
- Text summary of not more than 500 words (100 words minimum)
Challenge your creativity and explore its depth …
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Exclusive Interview
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
The competition is open to all, if you are a creative individual with ideas and wish to present your rendered ideas then take this challenge now!
- A zip folder with the presentation board (PDF. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
- Submissions to be mailed at email@example.com
- Subject: RC2 – Your Participation Code
- Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Part of the rights to the content reserved for ArchDaily.
For more competition, visit our competition page to get the latest updates.