Updates on engineering and architecture jobs available around the world
London South Bank University is currently looking for an outstanding Technical Services Manager to oversee the provision of technical support services in the workshops and laboratories of the Built Environment and Architecture school. This post is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and it comes with a salary of up to £56.5k.
As a key member of the TSS (Technical Support Services) senior management team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of technical support to the highest professional standard.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Liaise with senior managers and academics in the school to ensure their delivery needs are understood and met.
- Have overall responsibility for the leadership, development and organisation of the specialist technician teams that support the school.
- Work closely alongside academic, and professional services colleagues to deliver the best outcomes for our vibrant mix of taught undergraduate, postgraduate, apprenticeship programmes, extracurricular activities, explorative and investigative research and growing portfolio of enterprise.
The skills and experience you will need to be successful in this role include a bachelor’s degree or professional experience in a relevant discipline (i.e., Built Environment and Architecture). You will also need the following attributes:
- Confidence demonstrating your experience of working in a senior technical role.
- A post-graduate qualification (advantageous).
- Accreditation with a relevant professional body (desirable).
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £48,130 to £56,521.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this full-time Technical Services Manager – The Built Environment & Architecture position!
Closing date: 18th November 2022
Expected interview date: 28th November 2022
LSBU Group is an innovator in technical education, led by London South Bank University. Unbound by tradition, we deliver learning at all levels of education without prejudice, empowering people of any age and background to achieve success on their terms. Our career-focused pathways keep us rooted in the real world, removing the barriers that have historically stood between so many students and their futures. We are committed to our communities and serve society with integrity, working with governmental and grassroots organisations to deliver a profound economic and social impact. Together, we rise higher.