Architecture Competition: Imagination in Architecture – Essay Competition
“Architecture is the triumph of human imagination over materials, methods, and men, to put man into possession of his own earth.”.
— Frank Lloyd Wright
This competition intends to understand the role of Imagination in Architecture.
- To understand the most important tool in architecture – IMAGINATION.
- How this tool is used in the process of developing ideas and creating designs.
- Explain to us your way of imagination.
Basic Submission requirements:
- Essay (min 800 words) with an interesting Title
- An image supporting your essay | created by the individual– (a4 size | Landscape format)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol | Artuminate is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
- Exclusive Interview
- The competition is open to all – who can relate to the field of architecture.
- Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
- A zip folder with all the requirements Text (docx./docs. Format), Image (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org • Subject: Ima_arc – Your Participation Code • Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Important dates and judgment criteria
- Registration deadline: 28th February 2022
- Submission deadline: 10th March 2022
- Result announcement: 12th April 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.