Architecture Competition: THE RUINS – Architecture Photography Competition
“Originality consists of returning to the origin” ― Antoni Gaudí.
This competition intends to understand the history of architecture through the lenses of the photographer. A photograph that powerfully portrays the past glory of the present architectural ruins.
Aim: To understand the importance of perspective in architecture
Basic Submission requirements:
• Photograph (Single image, Landscape format)
• Text summary (min 150 words, explaining point of view)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
- & more
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
• The competition is open to all.
• Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
• A zip folder with all the requirements Text summary (docx./docs. Format), Photograph (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
• Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at email@example.com
• Subject: The_Ruin – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Competition link: https://www.artuminate.com/annual-competition/the-ruins