Invitation to participate in the A Design Awards competition and 2021-2022 competition,
with the theme of the competition being the renovation of a fishing village in Jiangshan, to be a combination of architecture.
2021-2022 A Design Awards Competition Early applications are accepted, and the A Design Award and competition provide valuable feedback and experience to the contestants.
A’ Design Award winners will proudly display awards and certificates of design excellence that will give them high levels of recognition.
The competition does not require entry fees or any additional costs, to encourage designers from all over the world to apply, and also to give equal opportunities to the contestants.
Contestants can enter the Class 100 ranking, where the Contest Management invites contestants from Architects, Industrial Designers, UI/UX Designers, as well as creators in any other field to submit their previously award winning ideas.
The sections of the competition related to construction include:
- Architecture, Construction and Structure Design
- Interior space and exhibition design
- Building materials
- Building Components
- Structures and Systems
- Landscape planning and garden design
- Urban planning and urban design
- Engineering, construction and infrastructure design
The A Design Award also recognises the following projects:
- Projects with good industrial design
- Good Architectural Design
- Good product design
A Design Award Benefits
- A Design Award
- Certificate printed in an elegant metal frame
- Awards Winners Guide
- Lifetime Winners Logo License
- Guaranteed publishing through IDNN and DXGN networks to over 100 magazines including Design Interviews and DM Design Magazine
- Design and print an A2 poster for the exhibition
- Feedback, judging and evaluation of entries by a prestigious jury لجنة
- Inclusion in global design rankings and translation of award-winning works into more than 20 languages
- Giving a free invitation on the night of the celebration for two people to attend the award ceremony
- Free participation and allotment of space within the winners’ gallery
- Free sales listing in Salone Del Designer, free use of Design Mediator services, listing in the Buy Sell Design network, proof of creation, free subscription to listof.net, free listing at Design Mega Store
- Preparing and distributing press releases through Design PR Wire and advertising and appearing through Design Media communications
The judging panel for the A’ Design Award competition is made up of hundreds of experts from around the world.
As well as scholars, professionals, and members of the media.
The A Design Awards Committee uses a peer review process with anonymous voting and evaluation of entries.
Jury members are required to sign the jury agreement and follow the Code of Conduct.
The jurors may not be employees of the companies participating in the competition, in order to avoid conflicts of interest.
This jury was chosen to pass decisions that are fairer and more equitable,
Emphasizing that no juror should exercise an influence contrary to the rules of the competition on the results of the awards.
Competition submission deadline:
You may like: IAAC Global Summer School 2021 – Applications are Open!