New design for sustainable Enel Primary Substation
Enel Grids is calling on designers, architects, engineers, or inventors to reimagine its most iconic assets: Primary Substations!! The Company is looking for a new design concept to construct this innovative sustainable building system that must have innovative features in terms of design, materials, and construction, incorporating principles of sustainability within a circular design approach and better fitting into the urban landscape.
The deadline has just been extended until Nov 15th!
Furthermore, prizes include a financial reward of up to 40.000€ and the chance to work with Enel Grids. Proposals will be assessed by a prestigious jury of international experts in the fields of architecture, design, and sustainability, including:
- Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, a global architecture and interior design studio;
- Arup, a London Based multinational engineering consulting firm focused on sustainable built environments;
- Legambiente, an Italian non-profit environmental organization;
- CIID, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design;
- Enel, an Italian consortium of Universities that operate on electric systems and facilities;
- IED Istituto Europeo di Design;
- Francesco Cascino Art Consultant.
Submission period: 13 May 2022 – 15 November 2022 (11:59 PM CET)
€40.000 (up to)
Participation is open to engineers, architects, designers, startups, scaleups, SMEs, and companies incorporated in any country, acting both as natural and legal persons.
Moreover, for more info: https://bit.ly/EnelPrimarySubstations
Finally, more on Archup: