• Create a Mood Board that explains your combat the abstract design style.
• A write-up / basic understanding of the abstract design style with a stimulating title.
• A conceptual design development supported the write-up and therefore the mood board.
• Competition is hospitable all citizenry , from all ages and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
• Architects, designer and style students are perfectly fitted to this competition.
• you’ll work individually or in group, a gaggle of maximum 3 people (Registration within the name of the individual representing the group, please mention the name and details of group members under the comment section in registration form).
What are often submitted?
• Mood Board of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: 01)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: min – 02 and max-05)
• Text of up to 600 words or less. (400 words min.)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm which can include, but aren’t limited to 3-D views, sketches, sections, isometric views, plans, elevations or the other means of graphical representation. you’ll include text labels, symbols and short descriptive text.
• The title must be included within the sheet.
• Your Participation Code should be written within the top right corner of this sheet.
All submissions should be digital:
• Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
• Files must be submitted in .jpeg format
• Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
How to Submit?
Upload one zip file together with your sheets in JPG. format and write-up in PDF. File to your Google Drive or Dropbox and submit the sharing link .
• File Naming: ‘ADS_12345.pdf’ (ex. if your Participation Code is 12345, the file name should be ADS_12345.pdf). you’ll receive your Participation after completing the registration.
• Size Limit: 5 MB
Registration Deadline: 22nd March 2021
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021
Result Announcement: 31st March 2021
Top 3 Entries:
• E-Certificate of accomplishment
• Feature in Archiol E-zine
Top 20 Entries:
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleTHE ABSTRACT DESIGN STYLE : Conceptual Design Challenge
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
Registration DeadlineMarch 22, 2021 08:15 PM
Submission DeadlineMarch 24, 2021 08:15 PM