• Create a Mood Board that explains your combat the abstract design style.
• A write-up / basic understanding of the abstract design style with a stimulating title.
• A conceptual design development supported the write-up and therefore the mood board.
• Competition is hospitable all citizenry , from all ages and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
• Architects, designer and style students are perfectly fitted to this competition.
• you’ll work individually or in group, a gaggle of maximum 3 people (Registration within the name of the individual representing the group, please mention the name and details of group members under the comment section in registration form).
What are often submitted?
• Mood Board of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: 01)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: min – 02 and max-05)
• Text of up to 600 words or less. (400 words min.)
• Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm which can include, but aren’t limited to 3-D views, sketches, sections, isometric views, plans, elevations or the other means of graphical representation. you’ll include text labels, symbols and short descriptive text.
• The title must be included within the sheet.
• Your Participation Code should be written within the top right corner of this sheet.
All submissions should be digital:
• Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
• Files must be submitted in .jpeg format
• Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
How to Submit?
Upload one zip file together with your sheets in JPG. format and write-up in PDF. File to your Google Drive or Dropbox and submit the sharing link .
• File Naming: ‘ADS_12345.pdf’ (ex. if your Participation Code is 12345, the file name should be ADS_12345.pdf). you’ll receive your Participation after completing the registration.
• Size Limit: 5 MB
Registration Deadline: 22nd March 2021
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021
Result Announcement: 31st March 2021
Top 3 Entries:
• E-Certificate of accomplishment
• Feature in Archiol E-zine
Top 20 Entries:
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleTHE ABSTRACT DESIGN STYLE : Conceptual Design Challenge
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
Registration DeadlineMarch 22, 2021 08:15 PM
Submission DeadlineMarch 24, 2021 08:15 PM
20 thoughts on “THE ABSTRACT DESIGN STYLE : Conceptual Design Challenge”
Pingback: University of Texas School of Architecture Lecture Series
Pingback: SKYHIVE Timber Skyscraper
Pingback: Dubai Design Week 2022
Pingback: Samsung Sero: A rotating TV that looks like a smartphone
Pingback: SCI-Arc Grad Architecture Admissions Portfolio Info Session
Pingback: MSDx Summer 2022
Pingback: MSDx صيف 2022
Pingback: Ippodo Gallery Presents Extreme Surfaces Exhibit at Design Miami
Pingback: In Conversation with Ben van Berkel from UNStudio
Pingback: Jaguar Project Vector: the cities multi-purpose car
Pingback: Tiny House 2022 Architecture Competition
Pingback: Mayukwayukwa Refugee Camp
Pingback: مسابقة سيراميك إيطاليا 2023
Pingback: مسابقة Tiny House 2022 للعمارة
Pingback: NYC: Building Community
Pingback: مدينة نيويورك: بناء المجتمع
Pingback: Reflective Nostalgia: Neri & Hu Design and Research Office
Pingback: أسبوع دبي للتصميم 2022
Pingback: حنين عاكس: Neri & Hu Design and Research Office في AEDES
Pingback: جلسة معلومات عن ملف القبول في حافظة الدراسات العليا للهندسة المعمارية SCI-Arc